Operationalizing your strategy.
Your strategy is set. Your team is supportive of your overall strategic direction. The trouble is that implementation is proceeding at a snail’s pace in some areas, and completely bogged down in others.
Another approach to operationalizing your strategy is called for.
- What tasks will bring our strategy to life?
- Who will be accountable?
- When will specific tasks be completed?
- What will “success” look like when all is said and done?
- What are the key success factors, and how can these be operationalized?
- What resources – human and otherwise – will we need?
- How are we going to keep track of our progress, and know when something’s not working?
- What can we achieve in the next 90 days days?
Mapping out an effective implementation plan.
We will work with you and your team to operationalize your strategy.
We’ll speak with team members to better understand possible roadblocks, and any political realities that must be considered. Following these conversations, we will advise you on how best to proceed.
Very often, it makes sense to bring all involved together to share ideas, and build a detailed plan around each strategic initiative.
If requested, we will follow up at regular intervals – often quarterly or every six months – to review performance, share learnings, hold feet to the fire, deal with impediments and adjust the implementation schedule accordingly.